Employment Consultations provided by the Jerusalem Municipality by Ms. Smadar Deri.
This service to the community was created to help integrate the city's residents in the workplace and improve their economic status.
Assistance is given in-
• Personal employment guidance and counseling
• Resume writing
• Preparation for job interviews
• Assistance in finding employment
• Education - access to higher education, information, individual counseling and professional guidance in choosing a profession.
• Referral to education completion programs - matriculation, school completion, psychometrics, etc.
• Vocational training in various professional fields. (Computers, entrepreneurship, business, etc.)
• Employee rights -- Information
• Funds and scholarships
• TIL International diagnostics - a computerized test that examines occupational tendencies and suitability for higher learning, at a subsidized cost.
Ramot Alon Community Center, 6 Recanati Street, 2nd floor
Monday- 14:00-16:00 | Wednesday - 11:00-13:30
Please register before coming (preferably via email)